Let’s Talk About the graphic design retainer packages
Support your marketing needs without hiring a full-time employee
Graphic Design Retainer Packeges: a solution for advertising agencies’ production workflow, or for businesses needing a graphic artist to support their marketing materials needs on an on-going monthly basis. These marketing materials can be anything from creative design services, branding, campaigns, digital production, print ready files, magazine layouts, Instagram or Facebook graphics to brochures & website WordPress maintenance. Graphic Design Retainer Packages are the best choice.
MONTHLY GRAPHIC DESIGN RETAINER PACKAGES
20, 40 or more hours/month
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
WHY CHOOSE A RETAINER WITH ME?
Help is on the way!
My goal is to establish a long working relationship with you to support the communications team at your organization.
Hurry! only one spot available
Graphic design by retainer (graphic design retainer packages) is an agreement between a client and a graphic designer to provide a set number of design hours per month or quarter for a fixed fee. This type of arrangement is beneficial for both parties, as it provides the client with access to high-quality design services on a regular basis, and it gives the designer a predictable income stream.
Graphic design by retainer can be used for a variety of projects, such as:
- Creating and maintaining marketing materials, such as social media graphics, flyers, and brochures
- Designing and updating website and landing pages
- Developing and managing branding materials, such as logo design Miami, business cards, and letterheads
- Creating and editing videos and images
- Providing design support for events and trade shows
The specific scope of work for a graphic design retainer packages agreement will vary depending on the client’s needs. However, most agreements will include a list of the types of projects that the designer will cover, as well as the number of hours that the designer will dedicate to the client each month or quarter.
Here are some of the benefits of working with a graphic designer on a retainer:
- Convenience: The client has access to a professional graphic designer on a regular basis, without having to go through the process of hiring a new designer for each project.
- Consistency: The client can expect a consistent level of quality and style from the designer, as they will be working on the client’s brand on a regular basis.
- Cost savings: Retainer agreements can save the client money in the long run, as they typically offer a lower hourly rate than one-off projects.
- Peace of mind: The client can be confident that their design needs will be taken care of, even if they are busy with other aspects of their business.
If you are considering working with a graphic designer on a retainer, be sure to discuss your specific needs and budget with the designer before signing an agreement. It is also important to make sure that the designer has experience working with businesses in your industry.